|Number of People||cost|| || || ||
| 1 Person in the Van||$295||
| 2 Person in the Van||$210||
|3 Person in the Van||$180||
|4 Person in the Van||$150||
|5 Person in the Van||$130||
|6 Person in the Van||$120||
|7 Person in the Van||$110||
Free for children under the age of 3.
Children over the age of 3 years old are 75% of the adult fee.
Please remember we can always customize the package to suit your interest, time & budget.
The Park has Kenya’s largest population of rhinos. The surface of the Lake Nakuru occupies about a third of the park. Flanked by rocky escarpments, pockets of acacia forest and at least one waterfall, the park is gorgeous year-round and is home to both black and white rhinos, lions, leopards, hippos and endangered Rothschild’s giraffes.
- Pick up and drop off your hotel or place of residence within Nairobi
- Transport in a Mini tour van
- Services of a professional driver/ guide
- Bottled drinking water
- Entry fee to Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Items of personal nature
- Gratuities & Tips (not mandatory)